TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
The following websites, media houses or members of the public are allowed to use our content as they see fit:
If you need our commissioned images for articles about LGBTIQ, transgender and nonbinary people for educational purposes or for the promotions of transgender rights, please download the images from our websites or on our WIKIPEDIA COMMONS PAGE.
Miss Trans Global has waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to https://misstransglobal.com/. This work is published from United Kingdom.
The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his, her or their rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighbouring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.
This Media Release or a Media Consent Release, to grant the authorisation for third party, media individuals and members of the public to produce, reproduce (or reuse), edit videos, take pictures, print, and record sound of contents or any Individuals we featured on our website and our social networking sites. Content can be used from our official social networking sites:
USE OUR CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WEBSITES, TELEVISION & PRINTS
- The party granting consent waives the right to compensation or royalties.
- The party granting consent waives the right to disapprove or approve the final content created.
- The party granting consent acknowledges other contracts will not be breached, by participating in current agreement.
- The acknowledgement that the Party granting consent release any applicable business entity or school from liability and all claims.
- List the rights of the Party receiving consent which may produce, reproduce, edit, print, trade or share content (videos or moving photographs, illustrations, advertising, images, likeness, sound, and statements or comments) as desired.
These images are free to use by anyone in good faith, for educational purpose, articles, LGBTIQ, pageantry, activism, and transgender awareness.
Makeup: Ray Bien Maglozo Hair: Keigh Dones Stylist: Omar Sali✨
Special Thanks Ahleks Fusilero